SYNTHETIC GRASS SOLUTIONS FOR PETS
Owning a dog in Kennewick doesn’t mean you should give up your dream of having a lush, green lawn. You simply need the right type of lawn. Synthetic turf combats a variety of canine activities known to plague pet owners.
- Brown spots: Your pet’s urine has a high nitrogen load and pH level, which tends to burn grass and develop unsightly brown spots. With synthetic turf, you don’t have to deal with a spotted yard any longer since synthetic turf fibers are resistant to discoloration when they come in contact with pet waste.
- Maintenance: The completely porous, nonabsorbent lining of synthetic grass allows it to drain much cleaner and more efficiently than real grass. That means it’s possible to clean spills and pet waste by simply washing the area with a water hose. Artificial grass is inorganic, so it does not require water to sustain a green, lush appearance all year round. It also never needs to be cut.
- Messes: Eliminating constant watering and mowing also means your dog will never bring in mud or grass clippings from your yard. Because of this, an effortlessly clean lawn also maintains a spotless house.
- Digging: Unlike natural grass with separate blades rising from the dirt, synthetic grass has a backing that holds all the fibers in place. This deters your pet from digging in the backyard and ruining your lawn.
- Pests: The naturally antimicrobial and hypoallergenic surface of synthetic grass means that ants, ticks and fleas are not interested in living in your lawn. No pests in the yard, no pests for your dog to bring inside your house.
In addition to making pet ownership simpler, artificial turf includes extra benefits to barefooted members of the family
- Safe, nontoxic fibers and infill that last a lifetime
- Chemical-free care to protect your pet’s health
- Cushioned filling for a safer place to run and play
- Significantly reduced maintenance and watering bills
- Lush, natural-looking color that won’t fade in the sun
- 100 percent recyclable
- HydroChill™ technology that supplies the coolest artificial grass in the community
Whether you have children, tiny toy breeds or massive mastiffs, Southwest Greens of Eastern Washington is the superior source for family- and pet-friendly synthetic turf that stays beautiful all year round.